THE UNIVERSITY OF EASTERN AFRICA, BARATON
WISH TO BRING TO YOUR ATTENTION THAT THE FOLLOWING THREE PROGRAMS:-
- The Bachelor of Science in Foods, Nutrition and Dietetics
- Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics and
- Certificate in Nutrition and Dietetics
Are now fully accredited by the Kenya Nutrition and Dietitians Institute (KNDI).
With the KUCCPS application process open, candidates for the year 2018 are hereby encouraged to select UEAB as their first choice.
May and September intake for the privately sponsored students in BSc, Diploma and Certificate is in progress.
To be admitted in
1. The Bachelor of Science in Foods, Nutrition, and Dietetics one must have attained a minimum mean grade of C+ in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), with the following subject cluster: C+ in Chemistry/physical sciences and English/Kiswahili, and C Plain in Mathematics/Physics and Biology/Biological sciences.
2. Diploma in Foods, Nutrition and Dietetics a minimum grade of C- in KCSE
3. Certificate in Foods, Nutrition and Dietetics a minimum grade of D plain in KCSE